A car is such a materialistic item that we all dream of possessing someday. Many of us save right from the start of our careers to invest in the dream car we want. When we first dream of having a car, we tend to dream about luxury cars, and why not? First of all, dreams are free and luxury cars are so appealing that we want to possess one when we can afford them.
Let us look at some of the reasons
It gives a special feeling when people have to avert their eyes just to get a glimpse of this expensive machine. A person taking pictures with a parked luxury car is not a new scenario. There’s something about these amazing premium cars that appeals and appeals to everyone, both men and women. When you own a car like that, you get more respect. You are admired and envied but the most important thing is that in the end, you feel good about yourself.
Some people are extremely passionate about driving and dream of owning at least one luxury car. They set the base “price” and invest in a luxury car to help them fulfill their passion. So a more capable car is a must for any adrenaline junkie.
Quality and value:
The value of a car indeed decreases with time and distance traveled. However, the resale value of luxury cars depreciates at a steady rate relative to the average or above-average new vehicle. In addition, the trust that luxury car brands have earned makes it a personal favorite of many. People happily invest in luxury cars because they believe it will bring them unparalleled comfort and reputation.
Do not hesitate to invest in a high-end car. Some car enthusiasts are born with silver spoons and own a fleet of cars in their parking lots. While others work hard with dedication and passion to ensure they can afford the car of their dreams.
One such luxury car is Range Rover Sport. The car has been drawing attention for some time and with its exotic features, it is one of the most anticipated launches. The Range Rover on-road price in Delhi starts at Rs 1.64 Cr.
Let us look into the details of the Range Rover Sport
Engine and Transmission
The Range Rover Sport offers:
- The displacement is of 2997cc (petrol) and 2997cc (diesel).
- It has 6 cylinders and 4 valves.
- The Fuel type offered is both petrol and diesel.
- The maximum power is 340 bhp @6500 rpm and the maximum torque is 450 Nm @ 3500 rpm – 5000 rpm with the petrol fuel and with diesel fuel type it has 345.98 bhp @ 4000 rpm and 700 Nm @ 1500 – 3000 rpm.
- The mileage ranges from 6.67 kmpl to 14.1 kmpl.
- The transmission type is automatic.
Sizing and Weight
The length of the Range Rover Sport is 4879 mm, the width is 2073 mm, and the height is 1803 mm. The wheelbase is 2923 mm and the boot capacity is 780 liters.
The seating capacity is 5 to 7. The standard capacity is 7 and there is an optional 3rd row for 7 seats.
Safety Security and Locks
- Child safety lock
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Brake Assist
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Central locking (remote)
- Electronic Stability Program
Comfort and Convenience
- Air Conditioner
- Front AC
- Rear AC
- Vanity Mirrors in the Sun Visor
- Access to Cabin boot
- Parking Assist with reverse camera and guidance
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Ignition
Doors, Windows, Mirrors, and Wipers
- There are front and rear power windows
- Electronic anti-glare mirrors (only internal)
- Electrically adjusted and retractable ORVM
- Turn Indicators present on the ORVM
- Rear Defogger
- Boot lid opener (internal with a remote)
- Rear Wiper
- Front and Rear Door Pockets
- Interior door handles
- LED Headlights with signature DRL
- LED Tail Lights
- Rear Reading Lamp
- Lights on Vanity Mirrors of the Driver and Co-Driver
- Front and Rear Cabin Lamps
Entertainment, Information, and Instrument
- Both Apple and Android Connectivity is present
- Integrated Music System
- GPS Navigation System
- 8 Speakers
- USB Port and AUX Compatibility
- Bluetooth Connectivity of Phone and Audio Streaming
- MP3 Playback
- FM Radio
- Low Fuel Warning
- Gear and Shift Indicator
The Range Rover Sport offers these amazing features to its users and thus you can understand why the car is still in high demand today. The car will be launched in India in 2023 and many luxury car dealers in Delhi NCR will have the car in their showroom.